Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

SPORT: Jay Jay Okocha say Cristiano Ronaldo dey Unfortunate To Be part Of The Same Generation with Messi.


Upon all wetin C. Ronaldo  don do to help R.Madrid plus say he even get upper hand to win the Ballon D'or the 5th time to level with Messi, Jay Jay Okocha feel say C.Rinaldo dey unfortunate to be part of the same generation with Messi.

Na for one interview with FIFA.com, Okocha for yarn say: “I have to be diplomatic here, especially as I’ve a lot of Portuguese friends, but I tend to lean towards Messi. He’s a more natural talent. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, one of the best I’ve ever seen, but he’s been a bit unfortunate to be of the same generation as Messi. Consequently, they have to share the limelight.
“Messi and Ronaldo have dominated world football for a decade and, given the nature of football, at a certain point the baton will have to pass to someone else. “I think Neymar has a great chance of filling that role.”

No comments: