Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

KELECHI NWAKALI DON OFFICIALLY JOIN FC PORTO ON LOAN FROM ARSENAL.


Nigerian footballer, Kelechi Nwakali don officially join Portuguese side FC Porto on loan from Arsenal.

The 20-year-old midfielder from Imo State been join Arsenal for 2016, before he join MVV Maastricht on loan where he go spend one-year with Portuguese club wey get the option to make the deal permanent.
After he sign for the club, Nwakali yarn say: “My main goal is to develop and evolve as a player, to improve my qualities and the other aspects that I know I need to correct to grow in the way I play. I think FC Porto is the right place to evolve as a player.”
“I know Porto very well, because one of my idols in football played here: Deco. He was a player that I loved to watch and I hope one day being able to meet him and tell him the importance he had in my desire to be a football player.”

No comments: