Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Real Madrid President don Present C Ronaldo With Shirt For Him 400 Goals With Club


After Cristiano Ronaldo show himsef against Atlético,
Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez don present am with one shirt for him 400 goals with the Whites. The Portuguese forward, wey received the gift before training for Real Madrid City say:

“I’m very happy, it was a match full of emotions. The team were amazing and scoring three goals made it a special night”. “We’re one step closer to Cardiff and we’re happy. I feel very good, I’ve prepared myself to be in good shape for the final stages of the league and Champions League.
You also need a bit of luck, because I’ve been preparing but things are going well; not only for me, but also for the team”.
“That’s why I say that with dedication and hard work, as always, things come naturally. I’m happy and lucky and I’m from this planet”.

No comments: