Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

GIST: Dbanj say 'My company has just been valued at over $100million'


Kokomaster Dbanj fit just be the richest artist for Africa. The singer and father of one just share one post ontop him official Instagram page say the Cream Platform,
one company he start for July 2016 just dey valued at over
$100 million dollars wey na over 35 billion naira
He write say;
"7:7:17 a dream that started on paper and went live today exactly a year ago, to help Creative talents find their Dreams across Nigeria. A year later it has become the channel that I was looking for in 2012, It has gotten a Global Label Distribution Deal for my people (African Talents) to birth the Label @DCREAMRECORDS and has just been Valued above a $100 million Dollars. I'm so humbled, just want to thank God, my family, my FANs, ACS, critics and my partners. and i want to tell you no matter what, believe in God and Believe in yourself! #kingdonCome

No comments: