Pages

Sunday 13 August 2017

NEWS: Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi give university scholarship to student wey get A's for her WAEC.


Chinecherem Cynthia Ali don get scholarship by Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to study for any school of her choice.

Remember say Chinecherem, na student of Shalom Academy, Nsukka, Enugu state, and na only she get A's for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) results. She say:
"Thanks to Erochukwu Ugwueze Hon Ethel Ugwuanyi Chibulu Austin Victor Oluchukwu Samuel Ugwu and all who made it possible.
Remember I made a post not long ago about how she made 9A1 in her Waec and also my encounter with her when I visited her school to appreciate her on behalf of my friend who donated to her.
We will keep celebrating excellence and hard work. Enugu Is Truly In The Hands Of God."
For him remark the Governor Ugwuanyi say:
"I was excited beyond measure when news got to me that a young girl from our dear State made A1 in all her subjects at the last West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations," he said.

No comments: