Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

'I JOIN THE BLACK AXE CONFRA TO MEET DAVIDO' - SUSPECT DON CONFESS.


One suspected member of the Black Axe Confraternity Don confess say he join the Frat after dey promise am say he go meet with music star David 'Davido' Adeleke .

The suspect wey him name na Tobi Adegoke, 25, dey among 27 suspected cultists wey the Lagos Police Command parade after dem raid for different parts of Lagos.
The young guy say him na upcoming music artist and he believe say if he meet Davido wey he say na member of the cult group too, the meeting for help blow him music career.
He yarn The Nation, say: “I am an Aiye member (Black Axe). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I joined, I will be able to meet him.
“It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now.
“I am renouncing my membership of Aiye. I will never belong to any cult again. They should look at my face very well. They will never see me in their midst again.
“I lived at Oniru in Lekki. I used to be a domestic help. Since I joined, I have not done anything bad. I habe not killed anybody. I just wanted to be a famous musician.
Now, he dey regret say he no dey patient with him music career and gbege Don land him head now.
Some other suspects dem sef dey regret to join any cult group sake of say na deceive dem deceive am enter the cult group..

No comments: