Pages

Sunday 8 December 2019

Anthony Joshua Beat Andy Ruiz to re-win him titles dem. See Foto from the Ogbonge heavyweight boxing match.


Anthony Joshua don beat Andy Ruiz Jr for their world heavyweight title rematch wey shele on Saturday Dec 7 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Andy Ruiz Jr been don beat Anthony Joshua for June inside New York City to win the IBF, WBA and WBO titles, but as e dey hot, Anthony Joshua don para beat and wipe Andy Ruiz to win the IBF, WBA, and WBO title belt dem again as he win the Mexican-American boxer with unanimous decision.
The fight last for 12 rounds with scores of 118-110, 118-110 and 119-109 by the judges dem.
To yarn on the winning, Joshua say "I wanted to put on a boxing masterclass."
"First of all, thanks to god. The first time was so nice, I had to do it twice," he said.
"I knew I could win this. This is about boxing, I’m used to knocking guys out.
"I gave the man his credit, I said I would correct myself, I respect Andy, But I wanted to put on a boxing masterclass.
"It’s the sweet science, it’s about hitting and not getting hit.
"No change in mentalist, stay hungry and stay humble. I’m going to remain humble in victory. Thanks to Ruiz and his family, thanks to Saudi, the fans and thanks to God and Eddie Hearn."

If u miss the match, see some Foto as e dey commot smoke..




No comments: