Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

C.RONALDO SAY 'I NO DESERVE THE UEFA BEST PLAYER AWARD’.


He say Antoine Griezmann deserve to be the UEFA’s Best Player in Europe. Ronaldo pick up the gong after he lead hisq country to their first-ever European Championship title plus say he follow win the Champions League with Real Madrid.
The Portugal captain win France star Griezmann for the two finals. C. RONALDO say he believe say Atletico Madrid rival for be the deserved winner. “As I yarn on the stage, Griezmann deserve to win dis trophy,” Ronaldo yarn the media after he collect him prize.

“He lost two finals so na unlucky thing for him but I think him na fantastic player, na good boy, na my neighbour – he dey stay next to me – and he deserve am.
“But he go win for sure one day – I hope so.” na so Ronaldo yarn.

Well good one for C. RONALDO and nice encouraging words to Griezmann. Na wa O, too. Much trophies.. All the best. 




No comments: