Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

ENGLISH FA DON SACK COACH SAM ALLARDYCE AFTER JUST 1 GAME SAKE OF SCANDAL


The English football association don decide to part ways with coach Sam Allardyce after dem see the manager video as he dey agree one £400,000 deal with under cover reporters wey pose as agents from Far East.

A Sam Allardyce drop statement to say..
"Further to recent events, The FA and I have mutually
agreed to part company."It was a great honour for me
to be appointed back in July and I am deeply
disappointed at this outcome.
"This afternoon, I met with Greg Clarke and Martin
Glenn and offered a sincere and wholehearted
apology for my actions. "Although it was made clear
during the recorded conversations that any proposed
arrangements would need The FA’s full approval, I
recognise I made some comments which have caused
embarrassment. "As part of today’s meeting, I was
asked to clarify what I said and the context in which
the conversations took place. I have co-operated fully
in this regard. "I also regret my comments with regard
to other individual. 

No comments: