Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

RUNSEWE-POWERFUL FORCES DEY PURSUE ME, AFTER COURT JAIL AM


Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC), Olusegun Runsewe wey dey sentence to prison yesterday January 9 for say he disobey court order wey dey drop on December 15, 2017,he say some powerful forces wey want make dey jail and commot am from office dey pursue am. 


He say; “So I wonder why, some people are bent on converting government property to a haven of inappropriate engagement; hence, the police have to close down the place.” The Art and Craft village belongs to the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. It does not belong to me but to the Nigerian people , so I would be failing in my duties as a public officer and appointee of government if I cannot protect government property to which I was mandated to oversee."



The Nation reported that Runsewe vowed to protect Nigerian cultural assets in the country and outside the country within the ambits of the law.
..................................................................

No comments: