Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

CRISTIANO RONALDO DON WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BEST PLAYER AWARD.


Cristiano Ronaldo Don win the 2015/2016 best player for the Champions League award as Spanish and Italian sports papers MARCA and Gazzetta Dello Sport vote am after he score 16 goals
( 51 for all competitions) to help Real Madrid claim dem 11th European Cup/Champions League title, con still win with him country for the Euro 2016 wey make am the number one favourite to reclaim the Ballon d'Or.
'I've won the Champions League and the Euros, it's a beautiful moment in my career and my sporting life,' Ronaldo yarn for the AC Hotel La Finca for Madrid.
'It just makes me want to keep working hard for this
club. I hope to remain at Real Madrid for years to
come. 'This is the club I love. We have a big squad that can cover for Luka Modric and Sergio Ramos' injuries- it'll be difficult but Real have the
quality.
He pose him foto ontop Instagram con write..
'Gracias/Grazie to the readers of Marca and Gazzetta
dello Sport for this award. Wouldn't have been
possible without my team mates. Thank you all!'

*congrats to Ronaldo.

No comments: