Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

E-MONEY SURPRISE HIM WIFE WITH ONE NEW 2016 CUSTOMIZED RANGE ROVER SUPER SPORT.


5 Star Music CEO, E Money don surprise him wife Juliet Okonkwo with one early 'Christmas' gift. He buy her one brand new 2016 customized Range Rover Sport SUV for London and she gush over the gift for her Instagram page.


According to her:
"Santa came early I guess we all know
why I call him my SupperMan. So he just said I should
accompany him to pick up some documents from his
business partner and here we are a surprise early
Christmas present. My very own Customised Range Rover
Super Sport 2016 all hail @iam_emoney1
for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are
the best . l Love you Boo You are
my Angel My Santa God bless u for me @LandRover#
HarwoodsCroydonLandRover#RangeRover
#Whitechristmas#Emoney"



*O'boy, Christmas really come early for her. E-MONEY, is a man u are..

No comments: