Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

I NO ENLARGE MY BUTTOCKS, INSTEAD I REDUCE AM – EMPRESS NJAMAH.


Long time actress, Empress Njamah yarn say people wey dey talk say she enhance her buttocks "yansh"  to make dem big na all learners
and as a matter of fact dey no dey see well. According to her, she ‘enhance’ am naturally as she loose some body weight wey con automatically made her yansh reduce and she do am on purpose. She yarn with one reporter Kemi Lanre Aremu, the actress say;

I did not enhance my buttocks. I have always had big
buttocks. Whoever says I tampered with my bottom is
alearner. I actually reduced my buttocks because I used to
like to wear a particular design and size. As a result, I had
to lose weight to fit into it. My bottom reduced when I lost
some weight. I’m not against people enhancing their
bodies. They have their reasons for doing so but I would
rather go to the gym than go under the knife because the
after-effect of surgery is worse than going to the gym. If
you really want to enhance your body, you can exercise
and get the natural enhancement.

No comments: