Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

PRES BUHARI INSIST SAY “AISHA BELONGS TO HIM KITCHEN AND MAKE SHE STAY OUT OF POLITICS” – ONTOP DW.


President Muhammadu Buhari again confirm wetin he yarn about him wife, Aisha Buhari for one interview wey German TV DW do with am.
President Buhari been respond to him wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari criticism of him government, na wetin make pres Buhari say “she belongs to my kitchen” and other rooms. the President for interview with DW’s Phil Gayle
in Germany maintain him earlier statement, as he say the function of him wife na to take care of him home.

See some part of the interview with DW for Germany. 

DW: Recently your wife criticised your choices for top jobs,
and you responded by saying
“I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she
belongs to my kitchen and my living room.”
What did you mean by that, sir?
Buhari: I am sure you have a house. … You know where your
kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe
your wife looks after all of that, even if she is working.
DW: That is your wife’s function?
Buhari: Yes, to look after me.
DW: And she should stay out of politics?
Buhari: I think so

No comments: