Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

2FACE IDIBIA DON SLAM 50 MILLION NAIRA LAWSUIT AGAINST BLACKFACE!!

The gbege between 2face Idibia and Blackface wey be former members of the broken music group, Plantashun Boiz don take legal turn.

Na for social media the beef start some years ago wey Blackface begin yarn say 2face Idibia thief some of him songs and refuse to give am credit. .
For May 2017, legal counsel to 2face Idibia and his manager, Efe Omorege write letter to Ahmedu Augustine aka Blackface, say make he apologise for all the dematory statements he don yarn about dem or dey go sue am
Blackface reply dem say make dey go to hell..
Now, 2face and his manager don file one lawsuit against Blackface for the Ikeja High Court to sue am N50 million naira.
 Blackface yarn say:, '2face Idibia and his manager Efe Omorogbe sued me for 50Million They are claiming I didn't write #letsomebodyloveyou & #africanqueen and what else? Just about time me and my #legalteam filed for #mydefence After which I will release my album #risingsun (defendervol2)'.

No comments: