Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

C. RONALDO SAY HIM MOVE TO JUVENTUS NA TO PROVE SAY HIM DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.


Na last week dey announce C. Ronaldo 100 million euro move from Real Madrid to Juventus and dey don unveil am for the Alianz Turin.

He yarn reporters  for at the press conference say he join the Old Ladies because him dey different from other players.
C. Ronaldo yarn say “I'm different from other players of my age who move to China or Qatar for mega-money deals."
The Portugal superstar still yarn on him rivalry with Messi after he complete him move to the Italian champions.
C. Ronaldo say:
“I do not see other players as rivals, that’s not who I am.“It was a good challenge with Messi. All of you liked it and it was interesting.“But I never saw it as a rivalry. You always want to give it your all for your team.”

No comments: