Pages

Thursday 6 October 2016

SEXY STEEL SAY I NO CARE IF PEOPLE SAY I DEY DO SUGAR MUMMIES FOR A LIVING


fashion designer and singer, Sexy Steel yarn say he no dey bothered by some kind yearnings say him source of him livelihood na from older women (sugar mummies) wey dey gbadun him body.
He dey challenge am to get one  for dem selves if dey sure of dem yearnings and allegations.
He answer question from a reporter recently where he say:
“I am use to it, a lot of people have greatly
looked down on my talent. From the
inception, they said I came into the music
business to gain popularity for my fashion
line among other things, but I kept cool and
now because of my looks they said sugar
mummies are funding me, forgetting that I
have a blooming fashion outfit and a fantastic
music career.
“Well, if they cannot appreciate my hard work
and dedication they should go look for their
own sugar mummies because I really don’t
care.”

No comments: